Donated Business Attire & Supplies
We are in need of gently used clothing to support our Clothed in Compassion program. Trained volunteers work one on one with women to create a professional wardrobe selecting from your donated clothing to aid their job hunting efforts. Women also receive a fresh cut from a professional hairstylist.
Items we are in need of are:
- New women’s underwear, sizes 5 to 13
- New or gently used bras
- New or gently used professional shoes. We are in need of all sizes but run short for sizes 10-12.
- Hats, Sunscreen & Umbrellas
- Jewelry – broken or not
- Feminine supplies, shampoo, conditioner, lotions, sunscreen, soap, deodorant, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Gently used and clean professional women’s clothing, purses, etc. anything women use.
- Makeup items – (new) mascara, eyeliners, lipsticks, hair color, nail polish
- New or gently used black dress pants. We need all sizes but run short for sizes 14-24.
- Office Supplies, paper, ink
- Bus cards
- Housekeeping items, paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, cleaning fluids
Please call or email us to find out how you can help.
The need for our Clothing Ministry is greater than our capacity due to our shortage of volunteers and financial support. Anything you can do to further our ministry is greatly appreciated!